Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, August 21, 2009

Insurance vs. Ameriplan®

How do the Dental Benefits work with Insurance? Your AmeriPlan® card will work with most dental insurance plans in these money-saving ways: 1. Your cost for each procedure will be reduced, reducing your remaining co-pay. (Note: Your dental office will make necessary adjustments in your final co-pay, but by law your insurance company must be billed the same amount as other patients.) 2. Since your cost per procedure is reduced, your annual 'cap' (usually around $1000 - $1500 per year) stretches further, giving you more value for your premiums! 3. Many procedures aren't covered by insurance, such as cosmetic dentistry. With your AmeriPlan® benefits, you will receive discounts on ALL procedures! "I needed a cap on one of my teeth. My dentist's regular price for a cap is almost $900, but for AmeriPlan® members he charges only $600. So they billed my insurance company and after adjusting for my AmeriPlan discount®, I was left with under $100 out of pocket. They took care of all the details for me, and just sent me a bill for what was left!" -- Kurt Wilkins Note: In some cases, the AmeriPlan benefits will duplicate insurance benefits, so be aware that you won't receive the same duplicate benefits twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment